...

          

Wednesday 3 August 2011

new handmade stuffs + updates

 So it's been quite a while since I last updated my blogger - sorry about that!

I have been busy making a selection of new jewellery and accessories in a steampunk theme.
I will eventually be listing on my etsy shop a  mix of rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings and hair accessories.
Here is a preview of some of the pieces I have made:

Other things I have been up to are we went to see sepultura (and got to meet them all backstage :D), went to  a couple of metal gigs, I also had a tea party with friends. My bf's sister also got married and we went to that too - so a fairly busy couple of months, here are some pics:

 
me, nome and becky @ malefice with grimace in norwich :)
 
may, nome and me at the tea party in my garden, it fun to dress up!

A pretty small pic, but you can see my dress I wore to the wedding - I love it,
it's such a good fit and is made by H&R London.




I also got some really cool new bits and bobs recently one of the best items was this custom stamp of my etsy shop and logo:
Some super kawaii fabrics, the strawberry one is for a skirt for a BJD doll swap.

and LOADS of deco tapes :D

Thanks for reading, have a great day <3





5 comments:

  1. Love your jewellery pieces they're great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your necklaces! Love steampunk! And your etsy logo turned out so cute!
    -bluehairedmary on swap-bot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your jewelry and the decotape and the fabric!
    Alaundra/swapbot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you penpal at all <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherixfirefly - yeah, I also do swaps and trades :)

    ReplyDelete