...

          

Tuesday 21 February 2012

jan/feb - handmades/upcoming stall etc

For 2012 I decided to do a photo a day, it's mostly things I make or wear but other bits and bobs too -  I have been uploading them on flickr here :
 arkaya - photo a day 2012

Here are some of my fave pics so far :
2/366
20/366
11/36649/366
 
  
My newest craft love is needle felting, I got given a starter kit by my bf for xmas, and I tried it and loved it, I made this cat:
My first attempt at needle felting :)
I have been told he looks more like a fox/squirrel than a cat - but oh well, I was quite pleased for a first attempt :)
I have since brought more needles and wool and made a ginger bread man for a friend for a swap, but that is a surprise so no pics yet !

= '◕ ᴥ ◕' =



In March I am doing another stall for clutter city (cluttercity.co.uk):
So I will be making lots of new stock for then when I have some free time, and I will share pics on here and flickr too X3

That's all for now, thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment